We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

Overseas Visitors Registration Office (OVRO)

Here you will find information on how to register with the police, report changes to your personal information and how to contact the department.