Jewellery and cash taken during burglary in Stoke-on-Trent
Main article content
Police are appealing for witnesses after jewellery and cash were taken during a burglary in Stoke-on-Trent.
Officers believe entry was gained to the property on Bemersley Road in Ball Green via the rear patio doors which had been damaged.
During the burglary – which took place at some point between 8.15am and 12.30pm on January 26 - an untidy search of all rooms was carried out with money and jewellery stolen.
The following items were taken:
- A silver Pandora bracelet;
- Solid gold and sapphire patterned bracelet;
- Silver solar-powered Citizen watch with black face;
- Metal grey RAF G-Shock watch with black face;
- Small silver coloured diamond ring;
- Small gold ring;
- Silver bracelet in a linked chain design with a heart charm attached to it.
Officers are continuing their investigation into the burglary and are urging anyone who may have witnessed anything suspicious in the area – or who has been offered any of the items listed – to contact the force.
Anyone with any information should message Staffordshire Police on Facebook or Twitter quoting incident number 0221 of January 26, call 101 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.