Appeal after specialist tools stolen during burglary
Main article content
Officers are appealing for information following a burglary at a rural business in Light Oaks.
In the early hours of Thursday 9 July, offenders forced entry to an outbuilding off Jack Haye Lane and stole specialist tools with an approximate value of £5,000.
Items taken include:
- STIHL model 461 chainsaw (orange)
- DOLMAR model 6080 chainsaw (black and red)
- Husqvarna model 562 chainsaw (orange and silver)
- STIHL model 201T climbing saw (white and orange)
- STIHL leaf blower model 86bg (orange, white and black)
- STIHL hedge cutters model HS45 (orange and black)
- STIHL climbing saw model 020T (white and orange)
The investigation is on-going and officers are appealing for anyone in the area who saw anything suspicious on Wednesday evening, or the early hours of Thursday morning, to come forward.
Anyone who knows where the stolen property is, or has seen these items for sale is asked to get in touch by calling 101 or reporting online, quoting incident number 087 of 09 July.
You can also report crime by contacting the independent crime-fighting charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.