We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101
We are working on a new website with a range of new services available. You can try it out here and let us know what you think.

Can I use the same Registration Certificate if I leave the UK and then return at a later date?

Yes, but if plan to be out of the UK for more than 60 days then you must contact us and provide details of your travel arrangements.