We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

What do I do if I damage my certificate?

You will need to replace it. Please book an appointment and bring with you your original damaged certificate, proof of current address, current passport, BRP card and proof of employment OR proof of student status.

There is a fee of £34 (cash) to issue a replacement certificate.