We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101
We are working on a new website with a range of new services available. You can try it out here and let us know what you think.

Do I need to take my certificate with me if I travel outside the UK?

Yes, you may be required to produce it by an Immigration Officer at any port during your travel.  If you plan to be out of the UK for more than 60 days then you must book an appointment to see us before you leave as you will be required to provide us with the details of your travel.