We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101
We are working on a new website with a range of new services available. You can try it out here and let us know what you think.

My home address is changing, do I need to tell you?

You must report to the local Police Overseas Visitor Registration Office in your new area of residence. You will continue to use your existing Registration Certificate so have this with you when you attend your registration appointment.  To find out which local police force will cover your new neighbourhood please click here.

If Staffordshire Police remains your local Police force then you must book an appointment to visit us and provide proof of your new address - further information about updating your details can be found here. Important - please do not attempt to register at your local police station, appointments take place at Staffordshire Police Headquarters only.