We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101
We are working on a new website with a range of new services available. You can try it out here and let us know what you think.

Is it possible to register at my local police station?

No, appointments take place at Staffordshire Police Headquarters only. At certain times of the year appointments are available for new students on site at Keele and Staffordshire universities. Students should contact International Student Support for dates.