We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101
We are working on a new website with a range of new services available. You can try it out here and let us know what you think.

Do I Need to Register?

If you are visiting the UK you may need to register with us if you are from one of the following countries:

LebanonLibyaMoldovaMoroccoNorth Korea
Saudi ArabiaSudanSyriaTajikistanTunisia
TurkeyTurkmenistanUnited Arab EmiratesUkraineUzbekistan


If you are from one of the above countries, before continuing to registration you must also ensure that:

1. You have one of the following documents which specifies that police registration is required:

  • Entry visa
  • Biometric Residence Permit (BRP card)
  • and/or your Home Office decision letter that approved your visa application

2. You are aged 16 years or older

You will also need to register if:

1. You are in the UK and switching to a visa which requires you to register

2. If you are in the UK and applying for 'Leaving to Remain' or 'Extension of Leave to Remain' and are given information in writing telling you that you must register with the police

You could be fined up to £5000 and/or be jailed for 6 months if you do not register in accordance with your visa requirements.

If you are still unsure if you need to register, please click here to contact us.

To continue with your registration, please click here.