We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

What Can You Do?

Victims of cyber bullying may be unaware as to what help is available to them. If the bullying is taking place on a social networking site (Facebook, Twitter etc) you should contact them directly as they have policies in place to remove inappropriate material and if necessary, the bully's account.

If you are a child or young person then contact  ChildLine for more help and guidance.

If you believe this behaviour amounts to a criminal offence; we would suggest that you contact your local policing team via the non-emergency 101 number and report the matter.

Report it to your social media site: