We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

Apply for House to House Collections Certificate

    1. This form is for members of the public to apply for a certificate of exemption, authorising house to house collections.

      DO NOT use this form to report a crime. Please call 101 or 999 in an emergency.