We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101
We are working on a new website with a range of new services available. You can try it out here and let us know what you think.

Burglary: My business premises have been broken into or damaged - what should I do?

If the burglary is still in progress, dial 999 immediately. If you have been burgled, but there is no sign of an offender, contact the police straightaway on 101 and try not to touch anything that you think the offender may have touched. See our Burglary page for more information on what to do and how to avoid it.