We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

Report Lost Property

    1. This form is for members of the public to notify us of lost property

      Do NOT report a crime or an incident here.

      To report a crime you should call 101
      or call 999 in an emergency.

      If you have lost property outside of Staffordshire you should make contact with the police force where the loss took place. Click here for links to individual UK police force websites.

      Click here to see our Info & Advice area.

      For other contact forms - click here.