We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

Driving Licences

If you find a driving licence you should return it to DVLA. Identification cards can be returned to the address on the reverse of the card. If you are unable to do this, this can be handed into Staffordshire Police who will forward to them.