We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

Dogs and other Animals

If you have lost your dog please contact your local authority who will be able to help you. For more information go to our stray dogs section.

For any other lost animal please contact the RSPCA or your local vet.

You can also visit the national pet register to report lost and found animals.