We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

Passports/other official documents

Any lost documents should be reported to the relevant issuing authority.

To cancel a lost or stolen passport contact www.gov.uk/report-a-lost-or-stolen-passport.