We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

Rural and Wildlife Crime

    1. This form is for members of the public to contact us regarding enquires that are not covered by the other forms availble on the site

      Do NOT report a crime or an incident here.

      To report a crime you should call 101
      or call 999 in an emergency.

      We strongly recommend that you search our website for the information you need before filling in this form.
      Click here to see our Info & Advice area.

      For other contact forms - click here.