We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101
We are working on a new website with a range of new services available. You can try it out here and let us know what you think.

How do I report a cyber crime?

Cyber crime can be reported to Staffordshire Police by calling 101. Only call 999 in an emergency, when there is a threat to life or crime in progress.

One of the options you will hear is to report a crime or incident - this will put you straight through to call-handlers in the Staffordshire Police Contact Centre. They will then assess the circumstances of the crime or incident you are reporting and determine the response required.