We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

Power Cut? - Call 105

105 is the new number to call if you have a power cut. It's free of charge and will put you through to your local network operator who can give you help and advice.

Police do not normally deal with power failures and they do not need to be reported to the police. 

Power Cut 105You can also call 105 if you spot damage to electricity power lines and substations that could put you, or someone else, in danger. If there's a serious immediate risk, you should call the emergency services too.

105 is a free service, available to people in England, Scotland and Wales.

You can call the number from most landlines and mobile phones.

Call 105 to report or get information about power cuts in your local area.


Click here for more information and to find your network operator.