We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

I am already registered with Staffordshire Police and wish to report a change in circumstances. How do I book an appointment to do this?

Go to https://staffordshire.overseasregistrations.uk and create your user account. Once you have done that, log in and select Change Your Details from the Home screen. Complete and submit the online form and you will then be able to book an appointment. All future changes whilst living in Staffordshire should be reported via the User Account that you have set up.