We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

What do I do if I damage my certificate?

You will need to replace it. At your appointment you will need to bring your original damaged certificate as well as a new photograph. The current fee will need to be paid.