We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

What do I do if my certificate is lost or stolen?

Your certificate is a legal document. You should report loss/theft to the police and make efforts to find/recover it before applying for a replacement. You will be asked about the circumstances of its loss/theft at your appointment. The current replacement fee will need to be paid for any replacement.