We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

Do I need to take my certificate with me if I travel outside the UK?

Yes. You may be required to produce it by an Immigration Officer at any port during your travel. Don't forget that if you are going to be absent from your registered Staffordshire address for more than 2 months you must inform the Police of this change.