We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

What do I do if I move to live in another area of the UK?

You will need to report to the Police in your new area of residence, to register your new address and other details. Don't forget you will continue to use your current registration certificate so have this with you when you register.