We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

Do I need to notify of a change of address?

If you are moving address you must inform the Firearms Licensing Unit, in writing without delay.

You must give details of your new address and any new contact numbers.

You should immediately secure your gun cabinet in your new address.

If you remain at an address within Staffordshire/West Midlands upon receipt of your notification contact may be made with you to arrange an inspection of your security.

If you are moving to another force area, once notification has been received your records will be transferred to the force whose jurisdiction you fall within. They will contact you in due course to arrange a security inspection and certificate exchange.

Please download, print off and complete the  Change of Address Form [78KB]  then send it to Firearms Licensing with your certificate.

Back to Firearms Licensing FAQs