We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101
We are working on a new website with a range of new services available. You can try it out here and let us know what you think.

Requesting Your Stop and Search Record

There is no charge for obtaining a copy of your stop and search record.

You will receive a receipt card if you wish. If your require a record of your stop and search this can be obtained by going to your local police station (for opening times).

You must have a form of ID with you. This can be for example:

  • driving licence
  • passport
  • student ID card

You have three months from the stop and search to ask for a copy of the search.