We use cookies to improve your experience. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Find out more Accept and Close
Non-Emergency Enquiries: 101

Non-emergency 101

Staffordshire Police number - 101 - for non-emergency calls. 101 offers one easy way to contact your local police to report non-emergency crimes and disorder or to speak to your local police officers.

 Some examples of when to call 101:

  • if your car has been stolen
  • if your property has been damaged or vandalised
  • where you suspect drug use or dealing
  • if you want to report a minor traffic collision
  • if you want to provide information about crime
  • if there is no immediate danger to life
  • if the crime is NOT in progress
  • if the offender is NOT nearby

Calls to 101 (from both land lines and mobile networks) cost 15 pence per call, no matter what time of day you call, or how long you are on the phone.

To contact the Staffordshire Police from abroad, call (+44)1785 236211
Report a crime anonymously:

Call independent crime-fighting charity Crime stoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their Anonymous Online Form at Crimestoppers.

No personal details are taken, information cannot be traced or recorded and you will not go to court.

If there is a significant incident affecting the force we sometimes set up a Casualty Bureau- this is a dedicated number for those who have family members affected by the incident. The number will be published on our social media and by the media. This allows the contact centre to separate 'normal' calls from the incident specific calls. Find out more about the Casualty Bureau here