Here's where you'll find all the latest news, appeals and podcasts from Staffordshire Police.
Criminals targeting high value cars across the region have been targeted by police officers across Staffordshire, West Midlands and Warwickshire as part of a combined operation to tackle the issue of car key burglaries. (24/05/2013)
A man has today, Wednesday 22 May, been found guilty of murdering a man in Newcastle-under-Lyme after a trial at Stafford Crown Court. (22/05/2013)
A PCSO from Cannock Chase Local Policing Team (LPT) has been rewarded by parish councillors for his commitment to their community. (22/05/2013)
Long-serving officers, staff and Specials will be rewarded alongside a brave member of the public and a PC and his dog at a Staffordshire Police ceremony. (20/05/2013)
Detectives are appealing for information following an assault in Newcastle. (17/05/2013)
Officers are appealing for information after valuable birds were stolen from a property in Tamworth. (15/05/2013)
Officers are appealing for witnesses following a fatal road traffic collision in Stoke-on-Trent. (15/05/2013)
Police are appealing for witnesses following a robbery at a Stoke-on-Trent chemist. (14/05/2013)
- Name: Christopher Bakewell (49)
- Address: Uttoxeter
- Offence: Inflicting grievous bodily harm.
- Sentence: 20 months imprisonment.
- Name: Amanda Dixon (39)
- Address: Burton-upon-Trent
- Offence: Fraud and theft from person.
- Sentence: 18 months imprisonment. Sentenced at Stafford Crown Court.
- Name: Gavin Wyatt (35)
- Address: Tamworth
- Offence: Theft from shop or stall, dangerous driving, criminal damage, driving while disqualified and assaulting a constable.
- Sentence: 12 months imprisonment. Sentenced at Stafford Crown Court.