Staffordshire Police

Access Keys and Skip to main content link

How to contact us

For non-emergency calls and general enquiries contact us on 101

In an emergency, where life is in danger or a crime is in progress, call 999.


Call anonymously with information about crime

0800 555 111

More about Crimestoppers

Document readers

Please use the links below to download the appropriate reader plug-in if you are unable to view any of the documents listed on this page.

Download Adobe PDF reader (Opens in new window) (Opens in new window) 

Download Microsoft Word viewer (Opens in new window) (Opens in new window) 

Page tools

Main Content

Child Sex Offender Disclosure Scheme

Staffordshire Police is now part of a scheme which enables parents, carers or guardians to request information about individuals who have access to their children.

Under the Child Sex Offender Disclosure Scheme, this information can be released by us to the person best placed to protect that child if previous convictions exist and there is reason to believe the child is in danger of being harmed.

If you have a concern about a new partner, a neighbour or a family friend who is showing too much or unusual interest in a child, you can now ask us whether they have any convictions for sexual offences against children.

You can submit a disclosure request to Staffordshire Police by phone, through the force website, at a police station or by speaking to a police officer. Our Protecting Vulnerable People department will then contact you.

Key Contact Details:

  • Non-emergency Number: 101

To process a request we will require information about you, the child you believe may be at risk and the person you are concerned about.

Click here to access the disclosure form (Word, 1,492kb) (Opens in new window).  Once complete, hand it in at your local police station, for the attention of the Child Protection unit.

Remember: If you think a child is in immediate danger call 999 at any time.

Footer Links