In an emergency, where life is in danger or a crime is in progress, call 999.
For non-emergency calls and general enquiries contact us on 101.
If you are ringing from outside the Force area use 0300 123 4455 for non-emergency calls and general enquiries.
To contact the Staffordshire Police from abroad, call (+44)1785 236211.
Do you have a question about policing in Staffordshire? Want to give us your comments on our service? Use this form to get in touch.
Please do not use this facility to report or give details about a crime, incident, intelligence or any other urgent matter. It is not currently monitored 24-hours-a-day.
SMS deaf text messaging
Are you deaf, hard of hearing or speech impaired? Key smsdeaf to 07929 30 20 10 followed by:
- who you need (police, fire or ambulance)
- where you are – street name and number, any landmarks (like a church or supermarket)
- where the incident took place
- what has happened.
- Central Ticket Office (motoring offences fines) Tel: 01785 234981
- Firearms Administration Tel: 01785 232790 Fax: 01785 218722
- Press Office Tel: 01785 234864
- Recruiting Unit Tel: 01785 235353
- Special Constabulary Tel: 01785 235353
To report a crime in a non-emergency, call us on 101. In an emergency, always dial 999.
Staffordshire Police has a new number – 101 - for non-emergency calls.
Use this page to send comments and/or questions to Staffordshire Police.
Crimestoppers is a national charity that fights crime. Call anonymously with information about crime on 0800 555 111.
A member of the public may make a complaint about the conduct of any person serving with Staffordshire Police
We continually strive to ensure you are pleased with the service you receive from us and encourage you to tell us so.
Our text messaging service for the deaf, hard of hearing, or speech impaired.
Contact our Web Communications Team or report a technical issue with this website.